Sunday, August 10, 2014

Purpose

So They say that you aren't supposed to use the internet like a diary, a personal journal, 'no one wants to read your blithering drivel' (look it up). You have to write TO someone They say, one person They say, a specific message They tell me.

I don't know about all that tho, I write for me, and to explore the outer reaches of what the hell I'm doing here anyway.
But I do have things to say, oh, so many things to say. And I really hope that this will turn into something I'm proud of someday, something that people may actually want to read, not because it's about me, but because it's about all of us.

I can only do what I can, I can only look around me at the world as it and time and my life unfold, hand in hand, side by side through this battlefield warzone we call LIFE and I we, all of us, are only seeking definition and clarity (and some of us actively seek oblivion).

I am trying to define what it is I do, and what my skills are, and why we are here, slaving away at the eternal grindstone called 'Capitalism' that we sacrifice our youth to. So I will use this blog to do that, and to shed light on my experiences as I journey through the conundrum of our modern civilization.

I say fck conventional wisdom. Don't tell me what to do, you're not the boss of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment